SEHWAG KASABSE BADA FAN CONTEST AUDITION HANGOUT IN G+ | Virender Sehwag(Viru)-Indian Cricketer

Thursday, February 7, 2013

SEHWAG KASABSE BADA FAN CONTEST AUDITION HANGOUT IN G+

Hi guys..!! I am back with the post and it is the one which would remain in my memory for my life time.Coincidentally it happens to be my 50th post :-) my maiden half-century. Yes, I participated in the "Sehwag ka Sabse Bada Fan" in google plus.And i was selected for the audition hangout in google plus.Here is the Hangout video with the Neo Cricket Sports presenter RK(Radhakrishnanan).The winner of Sehwag ka Sabse Bada Fan will be the official manager of Virender Sehwag's official fan page in google plus.It was a good experience which i would never forget for rest of my life.Enjoy guys..Cheers !!!!!!

No comments: